Repertoire classes on Zoom for adults

Laetitia

http://www.laetitialosardoballet.com Hi everyone! For the Autumn I have extended my range of Repertoire classes online for Adults. We learn and explore sections and variations of classical ballets such as The Sleeping Beauty, Nutcracker, Swan Lake, Giselle, and many more.

I am a former First Soloist with the Birmingham Royal Ballet with over 20 years teaching experience.

Come and try your first class for FREE. Recordings of live classes also available.

Wednesdays 1:45pm - 3:15pm (UK time) 8:45am - 10:15am (USA Edt time)

Thursdays 10am-11:30am (UK time) 7pm - 8:30pm (Australia Aest time)

If the times don’t suit you, don’t worry, you can also access recordings of live sessions. Though regular attendance is encouraged for progression and really grasping the essence of the style and steps, classes are on a drop-in basis, so you don’t necessarily have to commit every week. 

To book your free trial or any enquiries, you can contact me:

Email: lklosardo@hotmail.com

Instagram: laetitialosardo

FB: Laetitia Lo Sardo Ballet Teacher

I also offer private lessons, Body Conditioning classes and workshops.

33BFB42B-609B-46BC-A517-5F0049F95D5A.jpeg

Edited by Laetitia
  • Like 1

I've been doing these classes for a while now and highly recommend them. Laetitia is a fantastic teacher, really breaking down each movement to help you add the little extra touches that help make it a performance rather than just steps and the classes are very enjoyable.