Rare YAGP Music?

zo.ch

Hi there,

I am going to be competing the Aurora/Eos/Dawn variation from Awakening of Flora at YAGP this year, but I cannot find a usable version of the music ANYWHERE. My teachers do not have it and I am at the end of my rope from searching 😣 If anyone has any ideas, tips, or knowledge of where to find it, I will be forever in debt to you.

Thanks,

-Zo

12 hours ago, zo.ch said:

Hi there,

I am going to be competing the Aurora/Eos/Dawn variation from Awakening of Flora at YAGP this year, but I cannot find a usable version of the music ANYWHERE. My teachers do not have it and I am at the end of my rope from searching 😣 If anyone has any ideas, tips, or knowledge of where to find it, I will be forever in debt to you.

Thanks,

-Zo

Hello Zo.ch and welcome to the Forum!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pas de Quatre said:

Is this the one that has often been on the list of variations for the Prix de Lausanne? Perhaps you could ask them if they know where you can find the music.

It's not, but that is a good idea, I'll ask them on monday if I haven't found anything since then. 

Hi Zo, how did you get on?  I have found two albums on Spotify by searching for “Le rĂ©veil de Flore”; this one:  https://open.spotify.com/album/1nm1LDxKmxUH5xiaVS6XbK?si=RKIUAUFWTIqsdS3CaYhC4A&dl_branch=1 and this one:

https://open.spotify.com/track/3hQKHk0DqVf07pfPh6pf7h?si=a_9fgdQCQ3KAt6KMagAmHQ&dl_branch=1

If you don’t have Spotify, they are both albums by Decca: “Homage to Pavlova” and “FĂȘte du Ballet”, and both have Parts 1 and 2 of Le rĂ©veil de Flore.  I’m not familiar with the piece so you might have to cut the music to suit.

Good luck!

• Like 1