Northern Ballet Academy Leeds open classes

BusyDancemum

1 hour ago, BusyDancemum said:

Does anyone have experience of Northern Ballet open classes?  I notice registration has opened today.  This would be for my 9 yo dancer and has been dancing for 5 years.

Yes! DD has been going for a few years alongside her local RAD class. She really enjoys the classes and will be continuing alongside associates in September. There’s a mixture of children in the classes, some recreational, some very focused. There’s lots of emphasis on technique and strength. At times she finds that she’s done more complex work in her RAD class, but the focus on technique compliments her RAD classes really well.  The teachers are lovely and the academy staff are very approachable and supportive.

I’d recommend getting your application in ASAP though, the spaces get filled up really quickly! 

7 minutes ago, HowMuch! said:

Yes! DD has been going for a few years alongside her local RAD class. She really enjoys the classes and will be continuing alongside associates in September. There’s a mixture of children in the classes, some recreational, some very focused. There’s lots of emphasis on technique and strength. At times she finds that she’s done more complex work in her RAD class, but the focus on technique compliments her RAD classes really well.  The teachers are lovely and the academy staff are very approachable and supportive.

I’d recommend getting your application in ASAP though, the spaces get filled up really quickly! 

Thank you for your reply.  My older daughter does CAT and thought seeing as i'm always there it could be a good option as she was unsuccessful for associates this time.

• Like 1

• Jan McNulty changed the title to Northern Ballet Academy Leeds open classes