ENBS summer intensive 2021 (lunch and general queries)

Tokyo Ballerina

Yes PrancingMum you are right although senior teachers etc were present .This year the boys 3 rd teacher taught on course 1 & the new first year girl’s teacher taught on course 2. In addition Ms Durrante came in to watch class on Course 2 but I have no idea whether this was to select possible students. She did make a point of talking to students who are about to start full time in September .

9 hours ago, MariCat said:

Has anyone received a link to watch their performances yet?  

We asked the other week and were told soon - sorry not much help but it did sound like it might be this week - I am sure the administrator only works a few day a week, including Friday, so maybe tomorrow.

On 08/09/2021 at 11:22, Balletmummy18 said:

Yes PrancingMum you are right although senior teachers etc were present .This year the boys 3 rd teacher taught on course 1 & the new first year girl’s teacher taught on course 2. In addition Ms Durrante came in to watch class on Course 2 but I have no idea whether this was to select possible students. She did make a point of talking to students who are about to start full time in September .

I was thinking girls but yes DD’s friend did mention being taught by Juan.  He didn’t mention Viviana being around but that doesn’t mean she wasn’t, he wouldn’t have necessarily realised who she was.