POLL: How many seats do you buy at the Royal Opera House?

How many seats do you buy at the Royal Opera House?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. If you attend the Royal Opera House, for either ballet or opera, how many seats are you likely to want to buy?

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • More than three
    • Sometimes one, sometimes two
    • A group booking (9+)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/06/21 at 23:00

So, following on from the discussion here:

https://www.balletcoforum.com/topic/23871-collective-letter-to-friends-of-covent-garden-regarding-allocation-of-single-seats/?tab=comments#comment-343862

I thought it would be interesting to find out what numbers of tickets forum members who go to the ROH tend to buy.  It's multiple choice, so you can select as many as apply.  Answers should be aren't actually anonymous, although I hope it's only Moderators who can see who's voted - could a non-Moderator confirm by hovering their mouse over the "person" symbols on the right-hand side of the poll, please?

Do I need to add further options?  Please post here ASAP if so, so that the results aren't too skewed.  Or if you have any comments/discussion, for that matter.

• alison changed the title to POLL: How many seats do you buy at the Royal Opera House?

Good poll Alison.  I'm not as frequent a visitor as many on here but over the last few years maybe 10-15 a year and only single seats.  Even if I have been meeting up with people we have all booked our own tickets.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, alison said:

Guess so.  It was more a question of whether you attend/sit on your own.

That's why I went for the One option, as even when my mother comes with me we usually sit separately so I'm purchasing single seats.

Interesting to note that, although I said multiple choices were possible, everyone seems to have gone for just one - unless my approximate maths skills are poorer than I thought :)

I'm afraid I ended up picking "One" - even when a friend has expressed interest in going to see something or other, I've learned from bitter experience not to bother waiting for them to decide, even when I've given them plenty of warning, because otherwise I end up missing out as the ticket supply has run out before they've made up their mind!

11 hours ago, alison said:

Interesting to note that, although I said multiple choices were possible, everyone seems to have gone for just one - unless my approximate maths skills are poorer than I thought :)

there’s at least one poster (not me) who has chosen more than one option.