RBS Mid Associates

19 minutes ago, Dancermom said:

Congratulations! My daughter is a petite 11 I have ordered the 9-11 jacket and bottoms as I was told they come up quite big. I ordered the size 2 leotard which fits but without much room. Hope this helps xx 

Thank you this sounds like my daughters shape she’s turning 11 in august and is petite I’m going to go for the 3A leotard then and 9-11 tracksuit. If the 3A is too big I will swap for the 2 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ballerina_girl said:

my daughter was offered a mid associate place today off the waiting list😀 shes so excited. Can anybody help with uniform sizing for the leotard and tracksuit? Is it true to size does it run big or small shes 11 in August but wondering whether to get 9-11 or 12-13 thanks 

Congratulations to your DD 👏 Do you mind me asking was this for your first choice centre? Or the alternative centre? We are still waiting on SWL and wondering if there is still any hope!

3 hours ago, Ballerina_girl said:

Thank you this sounds like my daughters shape she’s turning 11 in august and is petite I’m going to go for the 3A leotard then and 9-11 tracksuit. If the 3A is too big I will swap for the 2 

Hi, just to say my daughter is 11 and the 3A is slightly loose on her.  Wearable but not as fitted as she wants it to be.  She is not petite (around 151cm height) and is usually in adult XS in other leotards.  The size 2 fits her fine.  I ordered both size 2 and 3A to be on the safe side as she can always wear the 3A in a few months' time (or weeks, seeing as how she is always seem to be going through growth spurts).

9 hours ago, Neverdancedjustamum said:

Hi, just to say my daughter is 11 and the 3A is slightly loose on her.  Wearable but not as fitted as she wants it to be.  She is not petite (around 151cm height) and is usually in adult XS in other leotards.  The size 2 fits her fine.  I ordered both size 2 and 3A to be on the safe side as she can always wear the 3A in a few months' time (or weeks, seeing as how she is always seem to be going through growth spurts).

Sounds like it could be going back then! 🙈 might message them see if I can swap one to a 2 as ive ordered 2 

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Amme76 said:

Got a phone call today offering a mids place at bath ! Had to turn it down as off to vocational school 

What a lovely reason!