• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Flower said:

Yes please if it’s going to be helpful for starting and people don’t mind a yr 8 mum on there x

Sorry for the misunderstanding but assumed it would be for your dd to join - the current y7 group was set up by the kids for the kids! Thought it would be a good way for her to try to get to know the others!  I’m not aware of a group chat for parents! 

Ah 

2 hours ago, Calea said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding but assumed it would be for your dd to join - the current y7 group was set up by the kids for the kids! Thought it would be a good way for her to try to get to know the others!  I’m not aware of a group chat for parents! 

ah I thought there were 2 groups!! 1 for current yr 7’s - will be 8’s with my dd to chat to. And another group for the *will be* yr 7 mums, that I might have joined. Sorry must be me confused!

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Ah 

ah I thought there were 2 groups!! 1 for current yr 7’s - will be 8’s with my dd to chat to. And another group for the *will be* yr 7 mums, that I might have joined. Sorry must be me confused!

I know there is a yr 7 mums/dads but not aware of yr7 kids, I am sure my dd would love to chat to the other yr7 I know she is already talking to 2 of them