mid associates

ballemum

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the letters adresswd to the children or parents? I have come home to find a card from the post office to say that there is a packet adressed to my daughter that was too big for the letter box. of course I can't collect it till tomorrow, annoying 24 hour rule!

I'm pretty sure if its like the jA's that its addresses to the parent of. And it'll go through the letter box! Unless you have a really small one!! I haven't had a letter yet today and a friend waiting has had her post and it wasn't there!

No letter for us today although I am not expecting a yes as my daughter is neither a JA nor did she get through to WL finals. We still live in hope though. Well done to those who have got in, it is lovely to share in everyone's good news. My daughter has a friend at WL and one of the boys in her ballet class has just got into year 7 so I love hearing all about it even if it is a bit of a dream for us.

Hi still no letter for us either. Although not heard of any waiting lists yet, trying to stay positive as that would still be better than a no and same as you sandsfoot neither ja or wl finals. Which centre are you waiting for

My dd & 2 friends also auditioned for London SA... no news either. 

Well done to all the yesses, (fantastic news!) and hugs to all the others and those waiting. I'm a big optimist, (always a longer way to fall when things do go amiss but...)  and a big believer when one door closes another opens :)

No certainly doesn't mean 'no forever', just 'no not now, maybe later'.

• Like 3

Out of interest does anyone know if the Manchester Mids class was on yesterday with the bad weather? We had 8 inches of snow in Sheffield and had to train to Leeds. If we were on mids and the weather was as it was yesterday we wouldn't have made it as both the Woodhead Pass and Snake Pass were closed. And because of the location of the Manchester class it doesn't look like getting the train would be an option. I wonder just how many we would be forced to miss because of travel and bad weather!

Edited by Balletgirlsplease