Ballet Cymru

BankruptMum

Yes my Dd is an associate and loves it, the training she gets is off a very high quality and each child is made to feel an individual.

She also has done the summer programme's over the last 4 years and my Dd comes home each day exchausted and climing into bed but able to be up and sparkle ready to do it all over again and guarenteed depressed on the monday after it finished so when the associates come along we didn't hesitate to apply.

Good luck if your planning to audition

x

Hi Brm i'm not really sure how many as i've asked my Dd and she said she didn't know as she's never counted so guessed around 15 ;)

This is totally normal for her to not have noticed as when she's in class or auditions so just consentrates which is a good thing but means I get no feedback through her :huh:

It is a lovely class and the teachers and dacers are wonderful to the students.

x

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi sugarplumsmum can you please post a link to (or describe how to find) the the application forms. I just went on their site but couldn't see them anywhere just the post with the dates and saying more details to follow later!

hi spooky - I presume it is summer school application forms you are after as the associates info is on their homepage. I had an email from Amy yesterday about their courses and it says on their facebook site (Monday) that all details, application forms etc would be available on their website "within the next few days". Once they are available they will appear on their home page as 'latest news' aswell as in the education section. They have rejigged the courses for week 2 a little this year so that there are now 3 levels instead of 2.