Elmhurst Young Dancers 2021

Ballerina_girl

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Spamcat said:

A friend of mine who's DD auditioned for YD year 4 has been asked to come back for a second audition in 2 weeks time. Never known them do this before. Has anyone else had this?

I haven’t heard of them doing this but I am fairly new to all this. I can only imagine it is like being on the short waiting list. They will see what places are accepted and then call back anyone they were interested in and give out any remaining places. Xx

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SarahT said:

I haven’t heard of them doing this but I am fairly new to all this. I can only imagine it is like being on the short waiting list. They will see what places are accepted and then call back anyone they were interested in and give out any remaining places. Xx

I thought it might be something like that, just never known them do it before. Sounds hopeful then 🤞🤞

Congratulations to everyone who got a yes. My DD is in yr5 there and absolutely loves it!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DancingGirlMama said:

Did everyone receive the more info emails today with consent forms etc? There was no mention of jazz for the Birmingham Centre, does anyone know if it is going ahead this September?

I tried ringing them about this today but didn’t get any answer. Will try again tomorrow. Let me know if you find out before me. Xx

Hi my dd is 13 & has a place on Elmhurst summer school and on extended young dancers program starting in September as year 9. Would any parents have daughters who would like to pm me to get in touch with my dd so they could get to know each other & maybe make a little what app group? Xx

2 hours ago, Macmac said:

Hi my dd is 13 & has a place on Elmhurst summer school and on extended young dancers program starting in September as year 9. Would any parents have daughters who would like to pm me to get in touch with my dd so they could get to know each other & maybe make a little what app group? Xx

Sounds great. My daughter is year 9 too x

• Like 1