Congratulations to Alex Campbell & Claire Calvert!

Royal Ballet dancers Alexander Campbell and Claire Calvert have announced their engagement.  On the first day of Spring this is yet more life-affirming news that brings hope for renewal and the continuation of normal life.  Many congratulations and the best of wishes to them both for a long, happy and healthy life together.  ❤️❤️

• Like 31

10 minutes ago, Sim said:

Royal Ballet dancers Alexander Campbell and Claire Calvert have announced their engagement.  On the first day of Spring this is yet more life-affirming news that brings hope for renewal and the continuation of normal life.  Many congratulations and the best of wishes to them both for a long, happy and healthy life together.  ❤️❤️

Congratulations to them!

It's been very interesting to watch them DIY-ing their new home this year on IG - such a complete contrast to how we would usually see them on stage (as you would expect!).

• Like 5

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

How lovely - and what a beautiful name! Congratulations to Alex and Claire.

On a side note, I'm catching up on Masterchef UK, and the show I'm up to sees the contestants in the kitchen at Piazza at the ROH. Not one word about any of the core activities of the ROH.

Edited by Sophoife
Added final sentence

Just now, Sim said:

Isla Rose is born on the same date as me....so she is a baby Virgo!  Many congratulations to Claire and Alex.  Long life, good health and lots of fun.  xx

My birthday as well.