Northern Ballet Academy Leeds - CAT scheme

BusyDancemum

47 minutes ago, Springflower said:

I have a feeling they might wait until after the free boys class they are doing on Friday. Does anyone know if they usually do the CATs and associate emails together? Or do they concentrate on CATs first? 

I hope that’s not the case! 

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Balletbuds80 said:

Is there anyone without a view yet? We submitted ours and got a test view the following morning and then a proper (or half) a view the 3 days later (excluding the weekend). 

We’ve only had a test view about a week ago so don’t think we’ll be hearing any time soon.

3 hours ago, BusyDancemum said:

We’ve only had a test view about a week ago so don’t think we’ll be hearing any time soon.

The confirmation email states if you have not heard by 29th March to contact them

on the email address provided so it is surely going to be in the next 3 days or they’ll be inundated with emails. I will email Friday if haven’t heard just to find out when we will hear by. Lots of people have said they are usually quite quick and they have even stated we will hear at different times as they go through the application 🤔

1 minute ago, Balletbuds80 said:

The confirmation email states if you have not heard by 29th March to contact them

on the email address provided so it is surely going to be in the next 3 days or they’ll be inundated with emails. I will email Friday if haven’t heard just to find out when we will hear by. Lots of people have said they are usually quite quick and they have even stated we will hear at different times as they go through the application 🤔

Yeah they are normally super quick and efficient so I’m surprised we haven’t heard yet to be honest. But I’m guessing to sit and watch 7-10 minute videos, potentially 2 or 3 people, and 100s of them Is taking time...come

on Northern😬

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dancemumk8 said:

I had a email from them saying everyone will be emailed on 29 March with an outcome 

Thank you for emailing and putting us all out of our misery. This whole time I have been thinking the 29th was this Friday but it’s actually Monday!

I wouldn’t read too much into how much has been viewed. I try to keep in mind that at an in-person audition they see 20-30 children all at the same time and can make decisions. They might spot what they’re looking for after a few minutes - especially for the youngest children.

• Like 1

Has everyone had views now even if for a short length of time or is there anyone still with no views? If all watched I am hoping for today or tomorrow. I doubt it will be sent on a weekend but could be wrong. At least we definitely will know by Monday! One step closer to finding out 😁