Tring CBA Video Audition 2021

Londonballetmum

Just now, Tiptoet said:

No not received anything. So  it looking good. In our 1st audition no letter it it said what to work harder on. So if they are putting things like that in the emails maybe that's why we havent had them yet. I'd rather not wait all weekend 😫

Sorry *not looking good 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Medora said:

Congratulations to all those who’ve had good news! To those of you who got a yes, just out of interest did they watch the entire audition video? 

Youtube is showing a watch time of 12 mins across 4 views. Though not sure what that relates to in terms of video watch time

1 minute ago, OnlyDance said:

Youtube is showing a watch time of 12 mins across 4 views. Though not sure what that relates to in terms of video watch time

Weve only had 2 views x

21 minutes ago, Berlioz007 said:

So do we think all the acceptance emails have gone out now? So if no news probably means a no.

Have you had many views? How old is your DC x

4 minutes ago, Londonballetmum said:

I guess no news is a no. We haven't had an email so I think that's the likely result. Don't they know people hang out on these forums and they should send out all the emails at once? 🤣 (joking obviously)

😂 dont they know dance mums/dads ovwrthink and like to talk 😂🙈 Did you get many views (I am deffinatly overthinking the views lol)

Just now, Tiptoet said:

😂 dont they know dance mums/dads ovwrthink and like to talk 😂🙈 Did you get many views (I am deffinatly overthinking the views lol)

We got 2 very short views, which I think were the 'checking if this works' views. And then 2 views for half the video length. My DD is only 7 so they stopped after the ronde de jambe, I guess when the content was moving into complex territory for her age. That said, I am not sure how youtube counts the time watched if people skip forward in a video. But that's irrelevant because I hope she doesn't have to do a video audition for a looooong time so I'd rather put that firmly in the past! 

9 minutes ago, Londonballetmum said:

We got 2 very short views, which I think were the 'checking if this works' views. And then 2 views for half the video length. My DD is only 7 so they stopped after the ronde de jambe, I guess when the content was moving into complex territory for her age. That said, I am not sure how youtube counts the time watched if people skip forward in a video. But that's irrelevant because I hope she doesn't have to do a video audition for a looooong time so I'd rather put that firmly in the past! 

I think ours was half as well. But like you said not sure if this was with skipping forward

28 minutes ago, Tiptoet said:

Have you had many views? How old is your DC x

We have had around 12 views (hard to tell as teachers also viewed) but not all the way through. She has just turned 8.

Just to let you all know you tube allows you to watch the video in double speed.  So having only half your video watched doesn’t mean they only watched half as it will only show the time watched ie half of the video duration if watched on double time.   My daughter auditioned for WL and Elmhurst this year and got to both finals with only half the audition video being watched.  Good luck with your results.  Do keep trying if it’s a not yet my DD has had many nos and SWL and now has a place at Elmhurst for September.  

• Like 3

My daughter is 11, I think they’ve watched it 6-7 times (including 6pm last night after the yes emails were sent out). Some views were 2-3 Minutes but 2 views were 6-7 minutes. The recording was 9:50. 
I am surprised they haven’t sent all the responses on 1 day. 
I’m presuming it’s a no, but my husband suggested they might have a waiting list.
Who knows!!

Our video was viewed twice yesterday. Maybe some offers have gone out early and they are waiting on acceptance/refusal before they do anymore? There’s still a couple of days until the 15th which was the expected date of results.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BellaF said:

Results went out over a few days last September - DD got a yes 2 days after her friend heard before so don't give up hope!

Thankyou that's good to know x

On 09/04/2021 at 16:26, SamLily2021 said:

Hi... this is my 1st post, we are very new to this.... my daughter will be in group 1 and I was hoping she could find some others that are too?? Congratulations and Good Luck to those still waiting xxx 

Hello. My daughter will also be starting on the 25th.  Good luck to everyone still waiting. Xxx

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sugarplum21 said:

Hello. My daughter will also be starting on the 25th.  Good luck to everyone still waiting. Xxx

Congratulations 🎉

Did you hear yesterday? And what group is she in?.

4 minutes ago, Tiptoet said:

Congratulations 🎉

Did you hear yesterday? And what group is she in?.

Thank you.

She will be in group 1, we had an email yesterday. Unfortunately I can't see how many views or viewing time as we used googledrive.   Hopefully lots more results will come out on Monday and lots more with a yes . Xx 

2 minutes ago, Sugarplum21 said:

Thank you.

She will be in group 1, we had an email yesterday. Unfortunately I can't see how many views or viewing time as we used googledrive.   Hopefully lots more results will come out on Monday and lots more with a yes . Xx 

I hope she enjoys it 😍 

Has anyone had a 'not yet' email?

11 hours ago, Tiny13 said:

Just a thought but could they be working through age ranges? For those of you whose children did get in, would you mind sharing their ages? 

mine's 14

1 hour ago, Sugarplum21 said:

Congrats to your DD @Sugarplum21 🎉

Just a reminder that people may not want to share their children’s age or which group they’ll be in; especially publicly on a forum which can be seen by everyone, member or not. 

18 minutes ago, Anna C said:

Just a reminder that people may not want to share their children’s age or which group they’ll be in; especially publicly on a forum which can be seen by everyone, member or not. 

Noted 😊

• Like 1