Tring CBA Video Audition 2021

53 minutes ago, Anna C said:

If I remember rightly, dd didn’t get a place at CBA at 11 (she did get Central Preps) but on her letter it said they would like her to audition again next time.  At the time we thought that Central every Saturday would be enough so dd didn’t audition again until Year 9, when she was accepted.  Because CBA’ s not every week, dd said she could manage both, which she did.

So yes, it’s definitely worth trying again.

I wish we lived closer to try central x

• Like 1
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, BellaF said:

I've heard this second hand from a friend with a child at the full time school but, according to her, Tring quite like it when a child comes back for another try as it shows how much they want it!

Pretty sure there are many stories on here of people getting in after a second (or third!) audition as well.

Oh that's really good to know, thank you!

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Tiptoet said:

I wish we lived closer to try central x

For us it was a 2 hour journey each way, including driving to the station, train and bus/tube.  Compared to a few people, that was quick - some travelled a heck of a distance!  

It certainly got easier when dd was old enough to do the journey alone. ☺️

1 minute ago, Ballet Power said:

How did you get on? We haven’t had our email yet so maybe they are sending in batches. 

its a yes for my DS we are  beyond excited!!! he has been dancing less than a year, mostly all of which has been on zoom, but has worked really hard!! 

Good luck to everyone else!!

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Dancedreamer said:

its a yes for my DS we are  beyond excited!!! he has been dancing less than a year, mostly all of which has been on zoom, but has worked really hard!! 

Congrats to your DS!!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Dancedreamer said:

Congratulations to your DS, that’s wonderful news! Did they give you the April 25th summer term start date? 

38 minutes ago, SamLily2021 said:

Hi... this is my 1st post, we are very new to this.... my daughter will be in group 1 and I was hoping she could find some others that are too?? Congratulations and Good Luck to those still waiting xxx 

congratulations! x DS will be Group 4 Emerald

Congratulations to those who have been accepted. We haven’t heard either so I’m guessing it’s not good news for us. I am absolutely dreading telling my 7 year old, she will be heartbroken, but I guess it’s the start of things to come. 

2 hours ago, Dancedreamer said:

Congratulations 🎉

11 minutes ago, MamaFrosty said:

We haven’t heard either and I’m assuming the same - it’d be nice if they confirmed soon so we’ve got the weekend to get through the fallout of rejection rather than a school night! 

I really dont want to be thinking about it all weekend. So I would rather know tonight as well

4 minutes ago, Ballet Power said:

No, can’t believe we will now till Monday.  I’m surprised they didn’t send all the emails at the same time.  You?

No not received anything. So  it looking good. In our 1st audition no letter it it said what to work harder on. So if they are putting things like that in the emails maybe that's why we havent had them yet. I'd rather not wait all weekend 😫