Tring CBA Video Audition 2021

Hello everyone! I am new on this forum but have found some threads very helpful so decided to put this question to all the knowledgeable people here.

I have just received the Tring online audition guidelines for March 2021. My daughter is only 7 years old and starting to work on RAD Grade 2. I forwarded the audition requirements (for the video) to her teacher who said that some exercises are more like Grade 4 syllabus. 
Does anyone know if the video requirements are different for different age groups or are they the same for everyone? I am trying to establish if a 7 year old is expected to know such complicated content ... then we might not even try.

Thank you! 

Hi everyone! Another newbie here! My daughter is also doing the virtual auditions for CBA and like Londonballetmum, I thought the guidelines were rather complicated for my 7 year old too and fear that even the new amended guidelines may still bit a bit too tricky for her. 
I have no ballet knowledge other that what I have learnt through my little girl so I do not know what is and isn’t normal for this age! 

Londonballetmum, how do you find the new amended list? 

Edited by Tiny13