RBS Junior Associate Auditions 2021

Tdc34

Yea

7 minutes ago, Balletbow said:

I keep getting random ones too! 

My dd isn’t old enough for the intensives but I thought the same thing about the dates when I saw them - even the London schools don’t break up that early 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah I can’t quite see their thinking on this one. Xx

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SarahT said:

We haven’t got anything yet! Are you all London? Just wondering if they are doing it by centre xx

No news here either, I imagine they will be coming out for the rest of the day now x

1 minute ago, SarahT said:

We haven’t got anything yet! Are you all London? Just wondering if they are doing it by centre xx

Yes London for us.  With out wanting to raise hopes when my daughter got her yes (2019 in person auditions) it was an hour or so after the no emails had all gone out.

3 minutes ago, BattementBatty said:

Yes London for us.  With out wanting to raise hopes when my daughter got her yes (2019 in person auditions) it was an hour or so after the no emails had all gone out.

We just got a yes 🙌. In total shock. We had a no in year 4, SWL in year 5 and did JEP and have now had a yes. I definitely think my dd has learnt a lesson in perseverance and I think she will appreciate the place all the more for it. Well done and good luck to you all. 💕

• Like 7

1 minute ago, SarahT said:

We just got a yes 🙌. In total shock. We had a no in year 4, SWL in year 5 and did JEP and have now had a yes. I definitely think my dd has learnt a lesson in perseverance and I think she will appreciate the place all the more for it. Well done and good luck to you all. 💕

Ah that's amazing, congratulations!! Xxx

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SarahT said:

Amazing!  Huge congratulations to your daughter. 

• Like 1

Congratulations to everyone with Yeses and SWL.

We got SWL and offer of online classes for yr6 Birmingham. 3rd year of trying for my DD and I'm just so happy it is not another No! 😀😀

• Like 5