RBS Junior Associate Auditions 2021

Tdc34

7 hours ago, Balletbuds80 said:

Following on from the recent email, has anyone had a view yet? I am desperate to know if they will do it by locations or by year groups or both! Last year for Y4 & 5, we were told of the order in locations so at least we had some idea. I am hopeful there’s going to be views this or next week 😊

None here! 

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We’ve had a view last night between 2300 and 0000 according to analytics. I am hoping i am wrong. We have applied for a Leeds Year 5 place. Only 40% of 3rd video viewed too. Now i am going to drive myself crazy with what that means 😂

39 minutes ago, Balletbuds80 said:

We’ve had a view last night between 2300 and 0000 according to analytics. I am hoping i am wrong. We have applied for a Leeds Year 5 place. Only 40% of 3rd video viewed too. Now i am going to drive myself crazy with what that means 😂

Last year my daughters videos were only viewed for a very short time which I worried meant they had disregarded her straight away. Then a week or so before they sent out results the videos were viewed again a few more times and she ended Getting the short waiting list and JEP, so def don’t read into the analytics too much. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lily Craggs said:

Last year my daughters videos were only viewed for a very short time which I worried meant they had disregarded her straight away. Then a week or so before they sent out results the videos were viewed again a few more times and she ended Getting the short waiting list and JEP, so def don’t read into the analytics too much. 

Thank you. I am hoping that to be the case 

55 minutes ago, Balletbuds80 said:

If i am correct and it was viewed so late, it just shows what a mammoth task it is for them trailing through our videos 

37 minutes ago, Reggi said:

We got on to MA’s 💕🩰 just waiting for JA results now! Anyone know if today or different day?  

Well done, that’s amazing 😊
JA results won’t be out until June. They sent an email last week. 

7 hours ago, Lily Craggs said:

We had the same experience last year. No views yet for this time. 

9 hours ago, SarahG1881 said:

Those of you with JA views which centres did you apply for?

I think there is only me who has posted and we are Leeds Year 5. I do know of another view for Leeds Y5, but also another friend who is the same and no view yet.
Where are you applying for?

Its a relief to know its happening……

Edited by Balletbuds80

3 minutes ago, Balletbow said:

We had very quick views last night - I think they must be checking that the videos work x

Last year my DD was offered SWL after less than 2 minutes viewing in total. I thought they must have disregarded her, or were planning on watching again. So you can never tell! They must really know what they're looking for 😉 Which year group and centre have you applied for? 

42 minutes ago, In at the deep end said:

Last year my DD was offered SWL after less than 2 minutes viewing in total. I thought they must have disregarded her, or were planning on watching again. So you can never tell! They must really know what they're looking for 😉 Which year group and centre have you applied for? 

Eastleigh and Year 5, my daughter made SWL this last year with less than 2 minutes view too. These weren’t viewings though - looks like the link was clicked but no play time as such x

What year & centre for you?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Balletbow said:

Eastleigh and Year 5, my daughter made SWL this last year with less than 2 minutes view too. These weren’t viewings though - looks like the link was clicked but no play time as such x

What year & centre for you?

Congrats! Fingers crossed for you this year 🙂 My DD is also entering year 5, but for Birmingham.

5 minutes ago, In at the deep end said:

Congrats! Fingers crossed for you this year 🙂 My DD is also entering year 5, but for Birmingham.

Well done for last year - did she do J.E? Fingers crossed for this one! Is she applying for Elmhurst?

x

Can I just ask a question..if my daughter is lucky enough to get in to year 4 JA in Leeds does anyone know if they are weekly or fortnightly classes as we will be travelling a distance so just wondered how often we would be going?