Graduates 2021

balletbean

13 hours ago, Billyelliott said:

So DS has graduated ……but it feels very surreal …… all the hard work and the choreography for the Final performances that will never be seen….

All shows cancelled less than 24 hours before I was due to drive up and watch proudly!

covid strikes again! So incredibly sad about this missed opportunity.

However very pleased to say that they leave to take up an

Emerging artist contract with Sir Matthew Bournes new adventures company!

Assuming that this isn’t cancelled due to Covid they will be joining their nutcracker tour of the UK so hopefully there will at last be a chance to watch them dance In October!

Fantastic news. I’m so pleased for your son 

🤩🤩🤩

• Like 2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 21/07/2021 at 08:32, Billyelliott said:

So DS has graduated ……but it feels very surreal …… all the hard work and the choreography for the Final performances that will never be seen….

All shows cancelled less than 24 hours before I was due to drive up and watch proudly!

covid strikes again! So incredibly sad about this missed opportunity.

However very pleased to say that they leave to take up an

Emerging artist contract with Sir Matthew Bournes new adventures company!

Assuming that this isn’t cancelled due to Covid they will be joining their nutcracker tour of the UK so hopefully there will at last be a chance to watch them dance In October!

Congratulations on your son's fabulous achievement. Such an exciting time for you all and it's wonderful to hear positive news at the moment. Here's hoping that you will have many opportunities for 'proud parent' moments whilst watching him in the future. Wishing him good luck and every success in his career.