I would be very much keen to have a copy of Moorlands fees please.  My DD has been offered at place in Yr12, took us out of the blue too.  Also has an unfunded place offered at Tring.  I may need to sell my other child to afford these places!

Hello,

Has anyone had responses from Moorlands? I emailed an enquiry about summer school auditions a couple of weeks ago and had a lovely response within a couple of hours, so last week we submitted our audition video. I didn’t receive an acknowledgement email and the closing date isn’t until 2nd April but yesterday, at about the same time as her video was viewed (briefly) for the second time, I received an email with a portal registration and once registered and logged in it says my DD as upcoming summer school registration and boarding registration.

I’ve emailed them to see if this means she’s been offered a place, but I’m wondering if it’s just generic system generated?

I’m also thinking if you guys haven’t heard back yet, I might be in for a bit of a wait?

1 hour ago, SJBallet said:

Hello,

Has anyone had responses from Moorlands? I emailed an enquiry about summer school auditions a couple of weeks ago and had a lovely response within a couple of hours, so last week we submitted our audition video. I didn’t receive an acknowledgement email and the closing date isn’t until 2nd April but yesterday, at about the same time as her video was viewed (briefly) for the second time, I received an email with a portal registration and once registered and logged in it says my DD as upcoming summer school registration and boarding registration.

I’ve emailed them to see if this means she’s been offered a place, but I’m wondering if it’s just generic system generated?

I’m also thinking if you guys haven’t heard back yet, I might be in for a bit of a wait?

Sounds standard for them. It means that you have a place 😃

Do you think they’ll reply to my clarification email? I really want to tell DD but I daren’t. The application said an email with offer and details of the deposit will be sent. 

Or perhaps all that will come after the deadline? But that’s a long time to keep this to myself??

2 hours ago, ArucariaBallerina said:

Hi everyone, I attend moorland full time so if anyone has any questions I’d be happy to message you x

Hi,

My daughter has been offered a place on The Professional Vocational Course for students aged 16+.   What year are you in?

6 minutes ago, WhatsThePointe said:

I'm despairing at the mo. I messaged them on Facebook after no reply to 2 emails to ballet teacher and 1 to admissions. Facebook replied quickly saying they would pass my message directly to admissions. Still not heard back from them! 

I've not heard from the Admissions Manager either.  I have however, just spoken with the School Secretary who was very helpful & will be giving him a nudge. 

3 minutes ago, Melly R said:

I've not heard from the Admissions Manager either.  I have however, just spoken with the School Secretary who was very helpful & will be giving him a nudge. 

That doesn’t give me much hope in hearing back from my summer school enquiry.

1 hour ago, WhatsThePointe said:

Also got a reply today 😊 seems my previous emails had disappeared into the Internet and only appeared when I sent another one. 

Great news. I did send another one today too. Perhaps they’re just inundated.