RAD exam results target date? Nov/Dec session

RachH

Does anyone know the target date for results for exams taken in Nov and Dec this year? I can see them on the RAD website for Jan/Feb 2021 (although doubt many of those will go ahead) and just wondering when we might expect my daughter’s grade 3 results. Her exam was on 29th November. I guess there will be a bit of a delay due to the Christmas and New Year bank holidays...

RAD are operating on a very-much reduced staffing structure so there are significant delays. I submitted video exams in mid -September. Results finally arrived by email in November and I still haven’t had report forms or certificates. It’s taking a long time to get any response to emails etc and they’ll definitely be closed over the Christmas period. Plus tier 4 restrictions won’t help. 

• Like 1

I don’t have a direct answer, but I can tell you that my daughter did her RAD exam on 4th Nov and we still haven’t had the results so you’re probably in for a few more weeks yet! I know some teachers who had September exams and it was approx 11.5/12 weeks wait, so with the subsequent lockdowns and restrictions, I’m not expecting anything the end of January for us at the earliest. X

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Calea Still nothing here😩 I was actually going to ask if anyone had received any November results, I just kept forgetting! I will report back if/when we hear anything! Have you now had yours from 7th Dec? I hope so as that’s still longer than the usual turnaround! X

Edited by PurplePirouette

• 3 weeks later...