White lodge video audition - making a video

23 minutes ago, Newbie2 said:

We just got an email regarding year 9 entry - unfortunately my dd didnt get a place 🙁 

Keep telling myself there’s lot to look forward to with her dance school show and festivals coming up. She also got direct entry to summer school at White Lodge....hopefully meant to be 

good luck to everyone still waiting 

Sounds like she did amazing to get finals and they obviously really like her to offer summer school too! Well done x 

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Newbie2 said:

We just got an email regarding year 9 entry - unfortunately my dd didnt get a place 🙁 

Keep telling myself there’s lot to look forward to with her dance school show and festivals coming up. She also got direct entry to summer school at White Lodge....hopefully meant to be 

good luck to everyone still waiting 

Well done to her for getting so far, and for getting onto the summer school 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dancermom said:

Did you also apply for MAs? X

No we didn’t - probably should have but we didn’t think of it...she got direct entry to summer school this year and also to finals (through doing the online summer intensive in 2020) so didnt really think of that as an option

7 minutes ago, Newbie2 said:

No we didn’t - probably should have but we didn’t think of it...she got direct entry to summer school this year and also to finals (through doing the online summer intensive in 2020) so didnt really think of that as an option

They must have really liked her then. That’s amaZing to be seen on the online intensive well done to her! It’s hard for us and them when there’s so few spaces! I have heard that they can offer some places after summer school so you never know if she catches their eye again it might turn into a yes! X

• Like 1
On 01/04/2021 at 20:07, Katycat said:

Totally agree! Am trying (& failing) to put it out of my head! My daughter also leaves for the Spring Intensive on Tuesday - I’d hope she’d know before but clearly not! Will be tough if I hear it’s a ‘no’ whilst she’s there 😬

How did your daughter get on with the audition ? Have you heard? Hope she’s enjoying the spring intensive too x