White lodge video audition - making a video

The red shoes

18 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

In shock but ds has been offered a place for year 7!!!! Totally gobsmacked.. shaking and in tears!! Can’t wait to tell him!! 
Fingers crossed for you all... 🤞🏻❤️

AMAZING! Huge well done to your DS. Enjoy telling him 😊

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

In shock but ds has been offered a place for year 7!!!! Totally gobsmacked.. shaking and in tears!! Can’t wait to tell him!! 

Amazing!   Well done to your ds xx

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

Amazing! Well done to him! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

Ours has too! I can’t believe it xx

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, BalletBoyMumma said:

I feel sick and shaking too. DS has a yes! My heart just broke at the thought of letting him move away but I know he really wants this. He is so happy! I’m in total shock! 

Wonderful news! Congratulations to your DS too @BalletBoyMumma! ❤️🎉👏 xxx

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Tea said:

Ours has too! I can’t believe it xx

4 minutes ago, BalletBoyMumma said:

I feel sick and shaking too. DS has a yes! My heart just broke at the thought of letting him move away but I know he really wants this. He is so happy! I’m in total shock! 

Congratulations! Amazing news 🎉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BalletBoyMumma said:

That’s brilliant! Congratulations to him! 

3 minutes ago, TwirlyWhirly said:

My DS has just heard he has a yes for Year 7 too! Congratulations to all the other yeses and wait lists! Hasn't quite sunk in yet....

Congratulations, fantastic news!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TwirlyWhirly said:

My DS has just heard he has a yes for Year 7 too! Congratulations to all the other yeses and wait lists! Hasn't quite sunk in yet....

That’s brilliant! Congratulations to your DS @TwirlyWhirly! xx

• Like 1

Huge congratulations to all the 'yesses', waitlist and everyone who made it to finals full stop.  I cant believe that, as someone who doesn't yet have a child old enough to be even applying for vocational school/WL etc, I have checked into this page daily, with the same level of angst and anticipation of waiting for general election or Eurovision results! Everyone's nerves must be made of steel!  

• Like 11

Congratulations Everyone! It took me most of the afternoon to process and letting it sink in. My DS has been offered a year 7 place. I am also very pleased about the new programme structure. 

I have been posting very publicly on here, lol, please let me know if anyone would like to start a whatsapp group for year 7 entry?

Congratulations to everyone again for enduring this rollercoaster ride...though I know it is only the beginning..

• Like 16