White lodge video audition - making a video

The red shoes

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

In shock but ds has been offered a place for year 7!!!! Totally gobsmacked.. shaking and in tears!! Can’t wait to tell him!! 
Fingers crossed for you all... 🤞🏻❤️

Ours has too! I can’t believe it xx

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, Mrs Tea said:

Ours has too! I can’t believe it xx

4 minutes ago, BalletBoyMumma said:

I feel sick and shaking too. DS has a yes! My heart just broke at the thought of letting him move away but I know he really wants this. He is so happy! I’m in total shock! 

Congratulations! Amazing news 🎉

• Like 1

Huge congratulations to all the 'yesses', waitlist and everyone who made it to finals full stop.  I cant believe that, as someone who doesn't yet have a child old enough to be even applying for vocational school/WL etc, I have checked into this page daily, with the same level of angst and anticipation of waiting for general election or Eurovision results! Everyone's nerves must be made of steel!  

• Like 11

Congratulations Everyone! It took me most of the afternoon to process and letting it sink in. My DS has been offered a year 7 place. I am also very pleased about the new programme structure. 

I have been posting very publicly on here, lol, please let me know if anyone would like to start a whatsapp group for year 7 entry?

Congratulations to everyone again for enduring this rollercoaster ride...though I know it is only the beginning..

• Like 16

Just now, Lara Eschler said:

Congratulations Everyone! It took me most of the afternoon to process and letting it sink in. My DS has been offered a year 7 place. I am also very pleased about the new programme structure. 

I have been posting very publicly on here, lol, please let me know if anyone would like to start a whatsapp group for year 7 entry?

Congratulations to everyone again for enduring this rollercoaster ride...though I know it is only the beginning..

Congratulations! You and your DS must be so excited!!

• Like 1

Just now, Lara Eschler said:

Congratulations to your DS @Lara Eschler! That’s wonderful news! So happy for you and him! xxx

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lara Eschler said:

AMAZING! I’m not surprised at all and we are absolutely delighted for you and ds, it’s  thoroughly deserved! Have a brilliant evening celebrating, I hope he is elated! X

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lara Eschler said:

Yes!!!!!!!! Well Done to your ds!! I am delighted with the new structure of guaranteed 3 years ... though could potentially get rid of a whole year group at the end of year 9 but I’m it going to start stressing over that now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Yes please for a WhatsApp group ☝️

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, BalletBoysDad said:

Huge congratulations to all the 'yesses', waitlist and everyone who made it to finals full stop.  I cant believe that, as someone who doesn't yet have a child old enough to be even applying for vocational school/WL etc, I have checked into this page daily, with the same level of angst and anticipation of waiting for general election or Eurovision results! Everyone's nerves must be made of steel!  

I’m exactly the same, we are a year away from applying but this thread has really had my attention! I’ve been sneaking off at work to check my phone these past three days and I don’t have a dc auditioning so can’t even imagine what it’s been like. I am so delighted for all of the yes’s and waitlists and very hopeful that the ‘not yets’ will have other offers or follow their different path to chase their dreams. You’ve all been such a supportive group of parents, your dc are off to a flying start already x

Edited by PurplePirouette
Edit
  • Like 5