White lodge video audition - making a video

The red shoes

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Amme76 said:

Very rarely post on here but thought I let you know there are maximum of 7 girls in each audition class 

Thank you! I wonder if that means it’s 7 in total for a half day session or whether it just means 7 go into the studio to dance 🤔

3 minutes ago, Amme76 said:

I asked rbs I post their reply now just give me a minute to work out how I do it 🤣

can say, however, that we are aiming for no more than 7 students per class, with a maximum of 14 students in the building at any one time. There will be thorough cleaning undertaken in between groups and all staff will be tested, as we have asked all participants to be.

12 minutes ago, Amme76 said:

can say, however, that we are aiming for no more than 7 students per class, with a maximum of 14 students in the building at any one time. There will be thorough cleaning undertaken in between groups and all staff will be tested, as we have asked all participants to be.

Hmm so do we think that means there’s 14 in each of the half day sessions and they go in in 2 groups, or just 7, and the 14 is the crossover of groups? Am I overthinking? 🤣 if there was only 7 per half day that’s considerably less than expected, but then the over seas candidates are coming separately arnt they.  X 

Edited by Dancermom

13 minutes ago, Dancermom said:

Hmm so do we think that means there’s 14 in each of the half day sessions and they go in in 2 groups, or just 7, and the 14 is the crossover of groups? Am I overthinking? 🤣 if there was only 7 per half day that’s considerably less than expected, but then the over seas candidates are coming separately arnt they.  X 

I would guess it means 7 dancing, 7 physio check then swap. Then leave and then next 14 in xxx 

1 minute ago, ponklemum said:

Do you think there’ll be more than 2 sessions or still a morning and afternoon session? X

Depends on how long the audition is. I would guess if only 7 dancing at a time 60 minutes would be adequate for the audition whilst the other 7 see the physio then swap so that’s at least 2 hours for 14. So say starting at 9:30 till 11:30 then clean & lunch 13:00 - 15:00 for next 14 students 30 minutes clean then 15:30-17:30 for another 14 perhaps???

Just now, The red shoes said:

Depends on how long the audition is. I would guess if only 7 dancing at a time 60 minutes would be adequate for the audition whilst the other 7 see the physio then swap so that’s at least 2 hours for 14. So say starting at 9:30 till 11:30 then clean & lunch 13:00 - 15:00 for next 14 students 30 minutes clean then 15:30-17:30 for another 14 perhaps???

Is the physio assessment in a group or are they seen individually?

25 minutes ago, Dance.Mum said:

They take around 14 girls and 14 boys into Year 7, although it can vary slightly.  

18 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

I think it was 12 of each last year but I could be wrong... or maybe that was Elmhurst ? 🧐

Thanks guys 😊

Just now, Dancing Kitty said:

There can be up to 30 in each year group but that may be as a result of taking additional numbers as they progress through the school.

I guess they may have more girls less boys or vice versa depending on who come to auditions. My DD is so excited! X 

I’m wondering if it’s 14 in the morning and 14 in the afternoon if it could be Friday 2 lots of 14, Saturday two lots of 14 then one Sunday afternoon session as it’s harder getting trains to arrive in time as the first train is later. Which would put the number at 70 for the girls -just a theory of course 🤣

9 minutes ago, Weloveballet said:

I’m wondering if it’s 14 in the morning and 14 in the afternoon if it could be Friday 2 lots of 14, Saturday two lots of 14 then one Sunday afternoon session as it’s harder getting trains to arrive in time as the first train is later. Which would put the number at 70 for the girls -just a theory of course 🤣

Yes that is a good theory and I hope you’re right! Less is better 🤣

2 minutes ago, Weloveballet said:

🤣 we shall see! Hoping we get our emails with more info by Friday 

Yes I think we will get them tomorrow or Friday. I think maybe they’ll give us a lot of info on numbers etc as will want to make people feel safe and happy to go x 

• Like 1