White lodge video audition - making a video

The red shoes

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We’ve had two views too, one at the start of December and one yesterday. My thinking is that if there are bubbles etc in the school the panel will have to view them individually on their own devices so perhaps that explains the multiple views? x

Well YouTube analytics has updated and the second view was only for 23 seconds 😩 So now I’ve no idea what to make of that! 😂 The first watch back in December was about 4 minutes. I really wish I had used another method now so I couldn’t check! 🙈

16 minutes ago, Bunny said:

Well YouTube analytics has updated and the second view was only for 23 seconds 😩 So now I’ve no idea what to make of that! 😂 The first watch back in December was about 4 minutes. I really wish I had used another method now so I couldn’t check! 🙈

We submitted just before christmas and had one view last week but I don't know for how long...the suspense is killing me! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dd_dance said:

We had one view beginning of December and then the one view yesterday (yesterday’s was only 16 seconds) maybe they are just checking links are working @Bunny x 

Yes it seems that way doesn’t it! 🤞🏻that this means they’re making some decisions either way and we will hear something in the next few weeks! x

On 09/01/2021 at 18:35, BalletBoyMumma said:

Oh that must be such a relief for the students. 

They are still auditioning for Yr8 places though so I guess competition will be much more  tighter for those I 

I could be wrong but sure I read somewhere year 7 and 8 is a mixed class so I think there will be less places split across both years 😞

Edited by CrazyDanceMum
posted without reply

That email is such fab news! I’m so pleased they are still planning for in person finals. Boys finals early March makes me suspect we might just hear a little earlier than end of Feb as two weeks isn’t an awful lot of time for those of us at the other end of the country to organise getting there, staying over etc whilst there are restrictions. But either way it’s great that they are being so organised and keeping us so well informed! x

2 minutes ago, Bunny said:

That email is such fab news! I’m so pleased they are still planning for in person finals. Boys finals early March makes me suspect we might just hear a little earlier than end of Feb as two weeks isn’t an awful lot of time for those of us at the other end of the country to organise getting there, staying over etc whilst there are restrictions. But either way it’s great that they are being so organised and keeping us so well informed! x

Yes I think we will hear by end of this month given boys finals are early- mid March. They like to give at least a month preparation to students 

• Like 1

On 09/01/2021 at 18:35, BalletBoyMumma said:

Oh that must be such a relief for the students. 

They are still auditioning for Yr8 places though so I guess competition will be much more  tighter for those trying. 

I guess if the Mids that are auditioning for yr8 places at vocational were successful then could potentially free up Mid places. My daughters mid class without COVID restrictions is  yr7,8 and 9 altogether. X

• Like 1

Our video has also been viewed, for just over 5 minutes on Sunday, and then for 18 seconds yesterday! Seems others have had similar, the waiting is so hard! I guess any plans for finals can only be provisional anyway, until we know when lockdown will be lifted. Glad they’re trying to do it before the end of term though. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Bunny said:

Now that Elmhurst has announced that results will come out via email on the 28th, do we still think RBS will be earlier? Or are we thinking a similar time? x

Did they say it would be sent out via email on the 28th ? I thought they said they would notify us by the 28th ? X