ROH website

Has anyone else noticed that all one’s personal event history has been wiped from our ROH accounts?   

Do we know why?  And, more importantly, does anyone know if it will be re-instated?

I’m feeling quite bereft not being able to easily access that information of my pre-Covid life.  

2 minutes ago, FionaE said:

Has anyone else noticed that all one’s personal event history has been wiped from our ROH accounts?   

Do we know why?  And, more importantly, does anyone know if it will be re-instated?

I’m feeling quite bereft not being able to easily access that information of my pre-Covid life.  

I think this was mentioned in another thread (can't remember which one of course) but someone did ask & were told site is being updated and info would be back by end of month.

• 1 month later...
On 14/10/2020 at 22:54, FionaE said:

Just to update, your "past events" information is now available on the website again, as promised, albeit in a format that requires a lot of scrolling down, and without the links to casts that used to be available. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Richard LH said:

Just to update, your "past events" information is now available on the website again, as promised, albeit in a format that requires a lot of scrolling down, and without the links to casts that used to be available. 

Sorry Richard - stuck in the maze. Are you able to give any clues please?

31 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Sorry Richard - stuck in the maze. Are you able to give any clues please?

Under membership, go to events and you should see this screen. Move over to "Past Events" and you're away...and 2019 wasn't there when I looked earlier so its still evolving 

image.png.f9d8415718f1454dec6aab87600190df.png

Edited by oncnp