7 hours ago, Sim said:

Thanks everyone.  I am in. I didn’t realise I had to use Chrome instead of IE!!  🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️   

Didn't the instructions specifically say that it wouldn't work with IE?

Hope you feel better soon, Sim.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, alison said:

Didn't the instructions specifically say that it wouldn't work with IE?

Hope you feel better soon, Sim.

Yes they did... I just stupidly didn’t read them until this afternoon.  🤦🏻‍♀️

Thanks Alison.  Strong painkillers and a very hot water bottle are slowly improving things.  

• Like 1
On 16/10/2020 at 10:40, Balletfanp said:

Also Leticia Stock is expecting a baby and Gemma Pitchley-Gale had one a little while ago (all public on their Instagram accounts).

How lovely - I don’t have much time for Instagram so only follow a select few, I dug a bit, but didn’t get through everyone. I feel like it would be nice to say this on their bios.

6 hours ago, annekh510 said:

How lovely - I don’t have much time for Instagram so only follow a select few, I dug a bit, but didn’t get through everyone. I feel like it would be nice to say this on their bios.

Surely that is down to whether the individual dancers want this on their biographies? 

One issue coming out of the pandemic is that most of the websites I look at have not been properly updated since before lockdown.  Usually there are people who can put on news items but as regards the rest we have just got to wait.

2 minutes ago, jmhopton said:

Does anyone know anything about Beatrix Stix Brunel? Just realised she wasn't in the concert (couldn't see her name, anyway) and can't see anything recent on social media (though I'm not at all expert on it!)

She's been ill but is recovering. She has posted about it on her IG account. 

3 hours ago, oncnp said:

She's been ill but is recovering. She has posted about it on her IG account. 

Thanks oncnp. I did look at her last 2 Instagram posts but didn't see anything. Haven't really grasped how it works yet!

Edited by jmhopton
typo

Thanks oncnp. Got it now. 

Promise not to mention any other dancers but was intrigued why Joseph Sissens did a brief introduction to the concert but didn't seem to be participating. Does anyone know? Tried Facebook and Instagram but couldn't see anything. 

Edited by jmhopton
Add query
24 minutes ago, jmhopton said:

Promise not to mention any other dancers but was intrigued why Joseph Sissens did a brief introduction to the concert but didn't seem to be participating. Does anyone know? Tried Facebook and Instagram but couldn't see anything. 

I seem to recall from his IG that he is carrying an injury but can't find it now - it may have been on his IG Story hence why I can't find it!

3 hours ago, jmhopton said:

Promise not to mention any other dancers but was intrigued why Joseph Sissens did a brief introduction to the concert but didn't seem to be participating.

Yuhui Choe too, I think?

On 20/10/2020 at 16:10, Sim said:

Same question re Itziar Mendizabal.  I didn’t see her either.  

She's talking to the Ballet Association tonight.  Perhaps we'll find out.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, jmhopton said:

I don't know but he did an amazing takeover of the ROH instagram feed as part of Black History Month which is worth watching if you've not seen it.  He came across as a really thoughtful, intelligent chap.  I saw him being tutored in an Insight Event in February and was blown away by his talent and his amazingly gorgeous long legs.  

Edited by Tango Dancer
  • Like 1