7 minutes ago, Raquelle said:

Aw mine loved it too...does anyone know do they have a waiting list? Is it yes, waiting list or no?.....x 

We loved it too, Elmhurst has been my DD first choice since the start of this process.  Good luck to everyone waiting for results xxxx

• Like 1

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Ballet Dreams said:

We loved it too, Elmhurst has been my DD first choice since the start of this process.  Good luck to everyone waiting for results xxxx

Same would be a dream come true for my DD 🙏🏻🙏🏻Xx

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Reggi said:

Does any one think Elmhurst are still deciding and have waited for WL results first  to make 

Rbs are always before elmhurst. There will be kids who will get offers from both and then decide, and ones who immediately accept rbs so will be movement on elmhurst wait list.

I am betting on Monday 🤞

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, meet-me-at-the-barre said:

Good luck to all your kids. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞My DD is year 8 Elmhurst and having the best time. Looking forward to seeing some new faces in sept xx

Hello Mmatb and welcome out of the lurking shadows!

27 minutes ago, meet-me-at-the-barre said:

Good luck to all your kids. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞My DD is year 8 Elmhurst and having the best time. Looking forward to seeing some new faces in sept xx

Mine is yr 7 and loves it too!! Though her reaction to having to do strength and conditioning lessons was "oh mum, seriously, it's a holiday" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

On 25/03/2021 at 18:21, Dd_dance said:

Just wondering if anyone knows how many y7 girls were at the finals? I’ve only just found out the second group on 16th were in fact, y7s and 8s mixed? Do we have any idea on numbers? 

just had our email it’s a yes for our DD with funding we are delighted 😀 x

• Like 13

My DD is on the Wait List she’s at school and doesn’t know yet.  I am keeping everything crossed that there is some movement as she really has her heart set on getting a place at Elmhurst.  Well done to everyone who had a yes result and sorry to the nos.

Edited by Ballet Dreams
  • Like 7

I'm not sure whether I am a yes or a no...basically I messed up and forgot to send the finance information off so they have use down as not needing mds. I've been offered a fee paying place for dd which we can't afford. Feel like the worst mum in history and hoping it can be sorted as she can't go without funding....congratulations all xxxx 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ballerina-girl said:

My dd has been placed on the reserve list, do any of the parents from previous years have any more information about this? How many are on list, and how long is the list valid for? 

well done to all the yeses 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

There are people from the waitlist in dds year.....there will be students with multiple offers. I think we had a week or so to accept, so there will be movement from the waist list. Not sure how many on it though 🤞

• Like 2

Well done to everyone - yeses, waitlist or not yet... you've all done brilliantly to get this far!

6 minutes ago, Raquelle said:

I'm not sure whether I am a yes or a no...basically I messed up and forgot to send the finance information off so they have use down as not needing mds. I've been offered a fee paying place for dd which we can't afford. Feel like the worst mum in history and hoping it can be sorted as she can't go without funding....congratulations all xxxx 

Everything crossed you get it sorted 🤞 Elmhurst obviously want her so sure something will be worked out!

• Like 2