On 18/03/2021 at 15:33, The red shoes said:

That’s a long time and surprising as they’ve always come back within 10 days of audition. They all (schools) want to outdo each other and get in first . I’m hopeful we will hear by first part of Easter holidays 

I have just emailed to ask. She said:

Results will be sent within 10 working days of the last audition date, which is tomorrow.

I will endeavour to get them out as soon as I can.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Lara Eschler said:

I have just emailed to ask. She said:

Results will be sent within 10 working days of the last audition date, which is tomorrow.

I will endeavour to get them out as soon as I can.

Yes, that’s exactly what she told me on audition day. Give RBS an email while you’re at it Lara, see if they give us a clue! 😂 x

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bunny said:

Yes, that’s exactly what she told me on audition day. Give RBS an email while you’re at it Lara, see if they give us a clue! 😂 x

LoL, to be fair RBS is still well within their timeframe. It is agony though, even though the chances are so low I still have a tiny glimmer of hope and can't completely move on.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lara Eschler said:

They said two weeks to the parents and to the children on audition day. I trust they will deliver. 

They did. And they are still within. I hope so!

It’s our own faults for overanalysing previous years results time frames and getting our hopes up. 😂 

3 hours ago, Lara Eschler said:

Do you all have deadlines to accept other offers? We didn't go to the Hammond, but I have to give notice to ds current school (1 term). 

I was wondering about that too! You'd hope vocational schools who have given results early would understand that many will be holding off making decisions until all results are in. 

5 minutes ago, TwirlyWhirly said:

I was wondering about that too! You'd hope vocational schools who have given results early would understand that many will be holding off making decisions until all results are in. 

We are in this position with an offer (and very grateful to be!) but waiting for other results. Argh!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TwirlyWhirly said:

I see! Have you been given a deadline to decide on the offer you have? Congratulations by the way! 😁

Yes, it’s Friday! 😓 That’s why I’m hoping results come in soon! x

• Like 1

Does anyone have any insight on Elmhurst results 😆 also does anyone know (new here) if we accept an offer of funding and get something else do we have to take that place?! (Being hopefull I know but also being cautious) ! X

• Like 1

Hi, you are usually given a time frame to accept these offers. You can of course accept the offer and if another comes in that you feel unable to turn down you can withdraw. 
There is no deposit involved at Elmhurst and thus you can withdraw your decision. 
There is no obligation to take a place. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pointytoes said:

Hi, you are usually given a time frame to accept these offers. You can of course accept the offer and if another comes in that you feel unable to turn down you can withdraw. 
There is no deposit involved at Elmhurst and thus you can withdraw your decision. 
There is no obligation to take a place. Hope this helps. 

Thank you :))) our deadline is Friday! I think the likely hood is we will be accepting this xx

26 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

Apparently registrar has said 10 working days after the last of the auditions ( which is upper school being held today) so looking by April 6th/7th ... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ooh my goodness 🙈🙈🙈🙈😌that’s such a long wait!!!!! Thank you xx Bet we will hear from the Royal before Elmhurst. 

1 hour ago, Reggi said:

Do you think today 😬😬😬

I’m ever hopeful but no.  I’d worked on anytime from 1st April onwards as my DD was in on Weds 17th but that wouldn’t fit the 10 day window after the last audition 🤦🏼‍♀️ Its so tense in our house right now 😆🥰

30 minutes ago, balletmum20 said:

In the past and from experience - they post the results on the last day of term which is Friday - so I’m thinking results will be with you all by Monday/ Tuesday xx good luck everyone 

Elmhurst is a lovely school x

Awww I hope it’s good news I really do we loved the school and my DD fell in love with it :) we got nothing but good good vibes! Especially when they all came out with the Elmhurst bags such a lovely touch x

• Like 2

Just now, Reggi said:

Awww I hope it’s good news I really do we loved the school and my DD fell in love with it :) we got nothing but good good vibes! Especially when they all came out with the Elmhurst bags such a lovely touch x

Do they send the No’s and yes’s together? And my email x