• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, TwirlyWhirly said:

Ooo how nice to hear! What was it like? How many others were in her group? Did they get to see any of the school? 😊

12 in her group. No tour of the school sadly. Lovely audition and they all came out smiling x  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TwirlyWhirly said:

Finally in Birmingham ready for Elmhurst tomorrow! Does anyone know is it just y7 boys tomorrow or a mix of DCs/ year groups? Good luck in any case and presumably see some of you tomorrow (We're 9am start...) 😁

We are there tomorrow... 9 am!! In the premier inn now. Trying to get him calm to sleep 🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The red shoes said:

We are there tomorrow... 9 am!! In the premier inn now. Trying to get him calm to sleep 🤣🤣

Oh dear! Hope he gets to sleep ok! We're in a hotel on the ring road...just panicking about getting to Elmhurst tomorrow as got very lost on the way here!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TwirlyWhirly said:

Oh dear! Hope he gets to sleep ok! We're in a hotel on the ring road...just panicking about getting to Elmhurst tomorrow as got very lost on the way here!

There are lots of closed roads in Birmingham at the moment aren’t there?! Totally tripped us up on the way in! Hopefully tomorrow will be smooth sailing for us all! 

4 minutes ago, BalletBoyMum1 said:

We are in the Premier Inn too. Both had showers, now listening to a bit more of our audio book, snuggled up together. His eyes keep drooping!!! Xx

My ds is just excited to share a bed with me 🤣🤣🤣 He always begs to get in my bed at home 🏠 to no avail so he is loving life lol xx 

• Like 1

Just now, The red shoes said:

My ds is just excited to share a bed with me 🤣🤣🤣 He always begs to get in my bed at home 🏠 to no avail so he is loving life lol xx 

Awww! Such an adventure! Good luck to all the boys tomorrow! X

• Like 3

On 15/03/2021 at 22:17, Raquelle said:

Good luck everyone! I'm lying in the dark listening to Dd snoring away ready for tomorrow's audition. Xxx 

Wonder how long it will be untill we hear xx feel sick 😬

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reggi said:

Anyone staying in the premier in at Richmond on Saturday 😬🌟 had such a lovely week of auditions &. Hotels such a lovely experience for us both :) excited/nervous for Sunday xx

We will probably just miss you! Leaving there Saturday morning as dd audition late Friday x 

My DS really loved this morning too :)  While I was waiting for him to have his physio check I asked the lady who came out when we would hear. She said they’re doing sixth form auditions at the end of next week and it will be ten working days from there so looks like a bit of a wait! Hope all the DS's had a great time!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bunny said:

My DS really loved this morning too :)  While I was waiting for him to have his physio check I asked the lady who came out when we would hear. She said they’re doing sixth form auditions at the end of next week and it will be ten working days from there so looks like a bit of a wait! Hope all the DS's had a great time!

That’s a long time and surprising as they’ve always come back within 10 days of audition. They all (schools) want to outdo each other and get in first . I’m hopeful we will hear by first part of Easter holidays 

• Like 1