Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BalletBoyMumma said:

For RB? That’s what I thought but I know someone who got a no for WL but told MA results will be expected later on so they are still waiting. 

Yeah RB, It’s strange how they would decide for MAs seeing some and not others. It’s hard to figure out how they would do it lol! Surely those that got finals would be their first pick for the MAs? X 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BalletBoyMumma said:

Congratutions to your DC, Asta. How lovely! 👏

 

Fingers crossed 🤞 the rest of the results will follow soon. 

Thank you very much! Good luck to you too!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BalletBoyMumma said:

Congratutions to your DC, Asta. How lovely! 👏

 

Fingers crossed 🤞 the rest of the results will follow soon. 

We know they’re there now and sending out results so it looks good for the yr 7 results sometime soon 🤞

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Asta said:

Thank you very much! Good luck to you too!

Ahhh congratulations to your daughter Asta! How exciting! 🥰 I wonder if they’re doing international results first in that case? Maybe we will hear later today!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bunny said:

Ahhh congratulations to your daughter Asta! How exciting! 🥰 I wonder if they’re doing international results first in that case? Maybe we will hear later today!

Well done Asta! Ooh not long to wait then! X

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BalletBoyMumma said:

It’s all rather confusing, isn’t it? I’d have thought they’d have invited potential students to the audition too even if they only applied for mids. I don’t think there’s a separate finals planned for mids, is there? 

No I believe they decide mids from the videos / finals but it would seem strange if they chose from the vids and not from who they invite to finals, if that makes sense. Also the JAs had a separate audition for MAs or at least that was what was planned, I read it on another thread x 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dancermom said:

No I believe they decide mids from the videos / finals but it would seem strange if they chose from the vids and not from who they invite to finals, if that makes sense. Also the JAs had a separate audition for MAs or at least that was what was planned, I read it on another thread x 

Oh I didn’t know that. Thank you. We applied for WL and Mids in one (DS is a current JA and we’d be over the moon for anything but mids would actually be preferable - I didn’t realise there was a separate audition, we were encouraged to do it all as one...but that could have been my mistake). 

 

Congrats Bunny! 👏👏👏👏🥳

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done everyone  no matter what you got!

DS is going to the Elmhurst final!  It is interesting to see the different styles of email responses form the different schools or programs. It was not very congratulatory in the wording used but I am obviously very happy. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly my daughter got a not this time ☹️ we were Yr 9 entry.

Feel quite sad as her video was viewed for less than 1.5 minutes so not sure how they can make a judgement on that? Perhaps our face didn't fit but slightly gutting considering the time and effort out in to preparing. Never mind, we'll try again next year.

Congratulations to all the YES results 🎉🎉🎉🎉 enjoy the experience

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dancermom said:

Yeah RB, It’s strange how they would decide for MAs seeing some and not others. It’s hard to figure out how they would do it lol! Surely those that got finals would be their first pick for the MAs? X 

Do you think that those who only applied for MA's would be at a big disadvantage? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Returnofthejedi said:

SNAP!! This has made me feel so much better 😁😁

This will make my DD feel better knowing she's not on her own, I hate delivering the news and the tears that follow.once shes had a cry its done and she moves on. Hopefully next year 🤞 x

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...