The Dance Conservatoire Summer Intensive 21st-23rd August 2020

The Dance Conservatoire will be holding a 3 day dance intensive this coming week on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd August 2020.

Principal Nicola Moriarty (The Royal Ballet School) and Co Artistic Director Carrie-Anne Ingrouille (Olivier Award Nominated Choreographer) will be running the course which will focus on ballet, contemporary and jazz technique along with some character through movement work.

The studios for The Dance Conservatoire are based in West Kingsdown in the gorgeous Kent countryside, and the summer intensive will run from 10.00am-4.30pm each day.  The cost of the course is £295.00 per person and of course, numbers are limited to keep within Covid 19 safety guidelines.

For any further information and/or to register your place on the course please email: info.thedanceconservatoire@gmail.com

One of our patron's Ed Watson won't be at this intensive but had some lovely words to say about our summer school earlier this month.

I’ve known Nicola for many years having trained with her at The Royal Ballet School.  It has been a joy that, all these years later, I now have the great pleasure of guest teaching her remarkable students.

-Edward Watson MBE

• Like 2

A wonderful way to get back to dance for September!

I cant recommend Nicola enough her knowledge, kindness and wonderful teaching really does bring out the best in the young dancers she teaches! 

My dd has been lucky enough to be taught by both Nicola and Carrie-Anne and the improvements in just a few days was really notable.

Highly recommend xx

Another recommendation for Nicola, Carrie and The Dance Conservatoire team. The most wonderful nurturing environment for any dancer, my DD attended the earlier summer intensive which was brilliantly organised, small numbers for safety as well as providing top quality training. 

Edited by BalletMumOfOne

Teaching to perfection.. this is Dance Conservatoire!! My daughter has been with Nicola Moriarty and her team for just a little under the year and the improvement in her dancing is amazing. The teaching staff are all fabulous, dedicated and caring, offering both encouragement as well as correction helping my daughter to achieve as well as continue to improve. She absolutely adore Nicola! Thank you !! xx

My daughter has been taught by both Nicola and Carrie-Anne.  They are both wonderful.  Nicola is absolutely brilliant at teaching classical ballet technique and choreography. She is great at maximising a child’s potential and achieving results.  She is also deeply kind and hugely fun.  Carrie-Anne is extremely creative and again great fun.  She is a really talented choreographer and it is a privilege to have her on board for the other forms of dance.  My daughter has loved all and any workshops/classes she has done involving Nicola and Carrie-Anne.  

Thank you everyone for your glowing reviews but please remember, we are neither Tripadvisor nor is our forum to be used as an advertising platform as this contravenes our Forum’s Acceptable Use Policy.

Many thanks,

Anna C on behalf of Balletcoforum Moderators

• Like 4