Balletbuds80

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, The red shoes said:

No the first one is their biggest concern for sure.. all about the body 

I didn’t fully watch the videos. My partner did the filming. If part 1 was all about the body/flexibility, and part 3 presumably musicality because of the improv, what did part 2 demonstrate in particular? 

10 minutes ago, BalletBoysDad said:

I didn’t fully watch the videos. My partner did the filming. If part 1 was all about the body/flexibility, and part 3 presumably musicality because of the improv, what did part 2 demonstrate in particular? 

I think it was technique and basic positions. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SarahG1881 said:

I’ve got a feeling that tomorrow will be results day. Has anybody had any viewings over the weekend?

I do hope so! Best of luck everyone. 🤞🤞🤞

No more viewings since 30th which was the second lot for us. Xx

46 minutes ago, SarahG1881 said:

I’ve got a feeling that tomorrow will be results day. Has anybody had any viewings over the weekend?

Nothing since last Tuesday! Fingers crossed we can all put this behind us really soon! Good Luck everyone! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SarahG1881 said:

No views for us this weekend either. Super quick view on Tuesday 3rd, main views were the week before. I’m hoping tomorrow is results day too, else it’ll be a LOOOONG week otherwise. Good luck to everyone!!! 🤞🤞🤞

6 minutes ago, SarahG1881 said:

No more for us today. 
I was hoping they were ready to send results out but if still viewing perhaps not 😔 

I find it a bit strange. The first week of submission had the ultra quick view (probably just hearing them say their name and year). The second week had the longer views. The third week had a very quick look a video 3. I thought that would be all. So I’m surprised to see another quick view today. I would have thought that would have been wrapped up last week. 

2 minutes ago, BalletBoysDad said:

I find it a bit strange. The first week of submission had the ultra quick view (probably just hearing them say their name and year). The second week had the longer views. The third week had a very quick look a video 3. I thought that would be all. So I’m surprised to see another quick view today. I would have thought that would have been wrapped up last week. 

Yes we had 6 minutes on video 1, 3

minutes in video 2 and 3 each on the same day then we’ve had 3 more very short views of video 1. 🤷‍♀️
I wish I knew what it all meant. 

2 minutes ago, SarahG1881 said:

It’s a no for dd but they’ve asked her to audition again next year, I knew she wouldn’t get in, so tough for the August babies. 
Best of luck everyone x

Sorry to hear that but very well done and that’s great that they have asked her to audition again next year xx

• Like 1