• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SarahG1881 said:

Is that the 4 week point? 

That isn’t too far away now. 

Yes, submission deadline was Monday 19th October, so they’ve had all the Birmingham videos for 2 full weeks now. Friday 13th will be the last working day of the 4th week. I did note a few previous groups got results back within 3 weeks. But I’d be surprised if Birmingham got a smaller number of applicants than usual... 

6 minutes ago, BalletBoysDad said:

I’m seeing part 1 and part 3 get another short viewing this morning, roughly 1 minute each, just like a couple of days ago. This happened the other day. Again, no repeat view of the 2nd video.... 

I have had exactly the same but all 3 for 1 minute each! They like to keep us guessing! 

2 minutes ago, Candycakes82 said:

I have had exactly the same but all 3 for 1 minute each! They like to keep us guessing! 

Absolutely, it makes my mind (pointlessly) spin. Other than the 5min view of video 2 the first time, it hasn’t been viewed again. They now keep looking back at video 1 and 3 only. 

2 hours ago, The red shoes said:

Are you sure you are looking at them on the right order? I made that mistake initially! The first video is the 13 minutes long one 

Hi Red Shoes yes it is my longer video that hasn’t been viewed. My other two videos both show 3 minutes each. 

1 hour ago, SarahG1881 said:

The first video is now showing it has been watched for 6 minutes so all have been viewed. What a relief!

Hopefully everyone on this forum has now had their videos viewed. It’s wether they try and wrap decision making up this week, or go through to end of next week.... 😬

8 minutes ago, BalletBoysDad said:

Hopefully everyone on this forum has now had their videos viewed. It’s wether they try and wrap decision making up this week, or go through to end of next week.... 😬

I still know of people that haven’t yet been viewed but this week would be lovely so we can move on. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, In at the deep end said:

I've still only had 2 mins of 1st video, then 1 minute each for 2nd and 3rd videos 😕

That’s isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Could have wow’d them in that short time so they didn’t feel the need to watch more. 
🤞

1 hour ago, BalletBoysDad said:

Wondering what will be announced first; American presidential results or Group 4 JAs 😂 Really hoping this doesn’t stretch into the 4th week 🤞

😂😂

ive got a feeling we will find out on Monday. 
If videos are still being viewed then I don’t think it will be this week. 

38 minutes ago, SarahG1881 said:

😂😂

ive got a feeling we will find out on Monday. 
If videos are still being viewed then I don’t think it will be this week. 

Yes, it’s a lovely thought if it might be tomorrow. But I imagine it depends who the final decision lies with, and if the ‘shortlist’ needs a final viewing...probably more like next week as you say.

Edited by BalletBoysDad
Grammar