Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, DS has a place at Central . I'm looking at Liberty House (Walmsley house) as one of the options. He would be looking to share (to get the price down a bit!) Do we need to find a flatmate ourselves? Also does anyone know of any Homestay websites or where I can look?!! And the last thing the prices at IQ Paris Gardens (for a shared twin room is the price per person or room?. 

Edited by dancingboy65
Missed a bit out!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im thinking that as a student accommodation supplier then the company will allocate your son a room and he will be sharing a flat with other students. It will work in the same way that universities allocate rooms/ flats for their university students but as a private accommodation provider, it won’t necessarily be students sharing that are from the same university. However, I am sure that they try and ensure that they put students from the same university/school together. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • alison changed the title to Central Accommodation 2020
23 hours ago, alison said:

You might find something of use in this thread:



Yes, thanks I'd looked at those. IQ got back to me today to say that they don't take under 18's in any of their properties.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...