Hammond Uniform - what's needed?

Mamtoballetgirls

Just wondered if anyone could tell me or send me a list of what items my dd will need for dance at the Hammond for year 7, and if anyone has any inform available pls? We have already bought the uniform skirt, and the tracksuit, but which leotards, shoes etc. will she need? She only has ballet and pointe shoes. Tia

• Jan McNulty changed the title to Hammond Uniform - what's needed?
4 hours ago, Mamtoballetgirls said:

Just wondered if anyone could tell me or send me a list of what items my dd will need for dance at the Hammond for year 7, and if anyone has any inform available pls? We have already bought the uniform skirt, and the tracksuit, but which leotards, shoes etc. will she need? She only has ballet and pointe shoes. Tia

I assume all this info will be sent out with the registration forms that need to be completed once place is accepted and funding etc sorted. 

7 minutes ago, Milzmam said:

I assume all this info will be sent out with the registration forms that need to be completed once place is accepted and funding etc sorted. 

Yes they said they would be sending out before the end of summer term but I like to get started early as we aren’t getting any funding so need to buy little bits each week, have already sent the acceptance paperwork and registration forms and deposit back but heard nothing since, I understand the current situation is making this harder and taking longer so I’m not going to chase, just thought someone might point me in the right direction asides from what I can get from the dancers room website.

Hi if you speak directly to the shop who supply The Hammond uniform they will probably be able to help then at least you know your buying the correct uniform . 
Hope that’s helpful , I’d willingly sell my daughters but she likes to keep it 😳she’s a current year 11 x 

3 hours ago, Mamtoballetgirls said:

Yes they said they would be sending out before the end of summer term but I like to get started early as we aren’t getting any funding so need to buy little bits each week, have already sent the acceptance paperwork and registration forms and deposit back but heard nothing since, I understand the current situation is making this harder and taking longer so I’m not going to chase, just thought someone might point me in the right direction asides from what I can get from the dancers room website.

Hi. I have full order forms etc from The Dancers room, PM me your email & I will forward it to you, mine is on order with them already. Well not mine, my DD starts yr7 in September as well.  Xxxx

Am pretty sure it would need to be the regulation school ones.... only available from school supplier. I’m guessing this is the cap sleeve modern leotard? Look on school website as am sure there will be images somewhere of relevant year groups wearing relevant uniform items 

Edited by Peanut68
Typo

Yes I have spoke to the supplier already, so I know which brand they are, I work in a dance school selling uniform so I’m wanting to get a sample to check the sizing first before I buy from the main supplier, I know it’s the maroon one for ballet and the capped sleeve aqua one for all other dance then the black one exams

16 minutes ago, Mamtoballetgirls said:

Yes I have spoke to the supplier already, so I know which brand they are, I work in a dance school selling uniform so I’m wanting to get a sample to check the sizing first before I buy from the main supplier, I know it’s the maroon one for ballet and the capped sleeve aqua one for all other dance then the black one exams

If there are any sizing problems the supplier attends the Hammond every Monday in term time,  Becky Offers an excellent service, my daughter emails her what she needs like pointe shoes and as long as she has them in stock she takes them in on a Monday for her along with anything else she needs ........ she also offers a loyalty scheme and is still cheaper than the local dance shops around us.

• Like 1