Ballet stuff de-clutter

I have decided that I must de-clutter my overcrowded flat which means that more than 20 years of ballet magazines, programmes, photos & recordings have to go.  In these uncertain times I would like to pass them all on to fellow ballet-lovers who might enjoy them, rather than leave them to be dumped in landfill when I'm not around anymore.  I don't mean to sound morbid but none of us can foresee the future and there's lots of stuff here which I'm sure others might want to see and hopefully get as much pleasure from it as I have done.

If you're interested generally or have a special interest in any particular area/ballet/dancer,  please let me know and I'll post you a list of everything I have to dispose of.  No cost unless you want a huge amount in which case I might ask for a contribution towards the postage.

Hopefully, this lockdown will be over in a month or so and I can invite people over to my flat (5 minutes from Canary Wharf) to see for themselves and carry away what they want*.  I have a small patio garden so would be happy to entertain other ballet.co-ers as I've done in the past.

Linda

*Some people have been in touch with me already so some of the really early stuff (1950s onwards) has been promised.

• Like 4

I've just come across a lovely photo (by the late, great, John Ross) of Melissa Hamilton as the Dying Swan.  It's mounted on a lightweight polystyrene backing and I would like to pass it on to anyone interested.   Send me a p.m. and I'll put it in the post.

Linda

5 hours ago, loveclassics said:

I've just come across a lovely photo (by the late, great, John Ross) of Melissa Hamilton as the Dying Swan.  It's mounted on a lightweight polystyrene backing and I would like to pass it on to anyone interested.   Send me a p.m. and I'll put it in the post.

Linda

I've p.m'd.