Online ballet (for beginners intermediate)

Tom dance

44 minutes ago, Tom dance said:

Can anybody recommend an online ballet class for beginners intermediate thanks

Hi. I can thoroughly recommend Charise Renouf the Ballet teacher at Urdang Academy. 
Obviously everyone’s ability and requirements vary but Charise has an incredibly calm clear voice and continually explains everything that she does. The class, is as it says taken at the Barre so ideal for even the smallest of rooms. 
Hopefully the image uploads 🤞🏼

C552B91E-3A9E-4F34-ADF3-D49F18A90F97.jpeg

• Jan McNulty changed the title to Online ballet (for beginners intermediate)
1 hour ago, Tom dance said:

Can anybody recommend an online ballet class for beginners intermediate thanks

with this lockdown  scenario we are in at the minute David Kierce is  offering  paid for online classes  via  dpkballet.com 

if  you are on the the www.theballetretreat.com mailing list there is some free content and also  2 classes  a week streamed  (paid for)  from either  Gav McCaig or Hannah Bateman  which  i siuspect will be set at the  improver to ele  level that  TBR daily  class  is set at 

Edited by NJH

My son attends Natalia Kremen Ballet School. They've put together an online program (taught live) for various levels and will not be taking an Easter break so training will also take place next week. So far, the experience has been great. 

• Like 1

Ballet North UK have an impressive schedule up and running! (on Facebook)  From children - adults, so both my daughter and I have been joining in!

In fact it's another parent who recommended the Ballet Forum to me, so I'm also happy to find you all!!!

Charlotte who runs the classes, has adjudicated my daughter before, was a professional ballerina with numerous companies.  She is incredibly kind, knowledgable and my daughter is very much enjoying the classes.  I believe her daughter is going to White Lodge in September (another proof of their teaching and training?!)

https://www.facebook.com/balletnorthuk/  

I hope I've attached the link ok (I'm still learning!!!)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MrsWalker said:

Ballet North UK have an impressive schedule up and running! (on Facebook)  From children - adults, so both my daughter and I have been joining in!

In fact it's another parent who recommended the Ballet Forum to me, so I'm also happy to find you all!!!

Charlotte who runs the classes, has adjudicated my daughter before, was a professional ballerina with numerous companies.  She is incredibly kind, knowledgable and my daughter is very much enjoying the classes.  I believe her daughter is going to White Lodge in September (another proof of their teaching and training?!)

https://www.facebook.com/balletnorthuk/  

I hope I've attached the link ok (I'm still learning!!!)

yeah
i've taken class IRL with Charlotte  she;s  really  good 

and Charlotte's Daughter does indeed have a place at White lodge in September