POLL: Balletcoforum "virtual events" - what's good for you?

Balletcoforum "virtual events" - what's good for you?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Following what seems like a successful start to the forum's series of "virtual" events, what timings generally work best for you? Choose as many as you like.

• Monday matinee
    • Tuesday matinee
    • Wednesday matinee
    • Thursday matinee
    • Friday matinee
    • Saturday matinee
    • Sunday matinee
    • Monday evening
    • Tuesday evening
    • Wednesday evening
    • Thursday evening
    • Friday evening
    • Saturday evening
    • Sunday evening

We held what seems to have been a quite successful virtual ballet evening yesterday evening - see the original announcement thread here:

and the discussion thread here:

Now that people's lives are presumably starting to settle down into some sort of pattern, I wonder whether Saturday evenings are best, or whether we should try a different time/day next time?  If I've got this poll right, you should be able to select as many options as you like as to what suits you (responses should be anonymous).  Assume something like 2-3 pm starts for matinees and 7-7.30 pm UK time for evening "performances", depending on length.  And please post any pertinent comments, especially on days and timings, below.

(Looking through the - very incomplete - schedule of ballets I've produced in Outlook up to now, I notice that Tuesdays and Thursdays tend to be distinctly empty, ballet and dance-wise)

• Like 2

• alison changed the title to POLL: Balletcoforum "virtual events" - what's good for you?