Elmhurst lower school auditions

Siconne50

I spoke to the principle and Robert Parker afterwards. They invite 180 back for finals and there are 20 - 25 places offered with approx 20 MDS places, so almost every child can be funded ! Hope that helps x

Edited by margot
  • Like 1

180 seems quite unlikely, to be honest, and very precise! It is surely possible that they won't see 180 students who they feel have sufficient potential. It is my understanding that the invite all those that they want to see again to the final and that this number will vary from year to year. he year my dd auditioned there were about 70 girls at the final and we were told that this was unusually high.

Ok just to clarify, I was told 180 are invited for finals ( they didn't say just for year 7, so it probably is for the whole school), then my next question was about how many get places and MDS' in year 7, to which the answer was approx 20 - 25 places and approx 20 MDS'. Hope that helps.

Dd had her yr 7 audition today v.impressed with how welcoming everyone was, parents given a talk & tour of the school. Does anyone know how many get through to the finals?

Good luck its nice to know you and your dd had a nice time. Is your dd doing anymore auditions if so keep us posted!!

Ax