Polyphonia triple bill

Thanks for posting the casting info and dates John!

I'm very glad to see the brilliant-sounding first cast is also on 10th April as I took a gamble and went for the better availability on that date rather than the premiere :)

Well, it frequently doesn't work. On the days when all "What's On" does is take you into the Calendar, you still get shoved into the waiting-room. I've just managed to get into the waiting-room by clicking on the "Casting for this date" link on the triple bill page - there's a first!

Alison, I think the casting is correct. Morera and Cope may be swapping roles.

Well, as long as they don't get confused as to which roles they're supposed to be dancing (as has happened in Onegin, and with ENB/Festival Ballet's multiple Romeo & Juliets!)

Well, it frequently doesn't work. On the days when all "What's On" does is take you into the Calendar, you still get shoved into the waiting-room. I've just managed to get into the waiting-room by clicking on the "Casting for this date" link on the triple bill page - there's a first!

Well, yesterday it worked. And it worked on the last day I used it before that when the waiting room was in operation. And the time before that.

I saw an exhibition in Paris in January (Danser sa vie) about early 20th century dance and movement and this costume reminds me of some in one of the rooms. I expect the materials have moved on since then so it may have some give! Sounds and looks intriguing.

Crib sheets which might be of help prior to the first night :):

Sweet Violets - http://www.guardian....ath?INTCMP=SRCH

Carbon Life - http://en.wikipedia....nima_and_animus

Good grief!

"The anima and animus, in Carl Jung's school of analytical psychology, are the two primary anthropomorphicarchetypes of the unconscious mind, as opposed to both the theriomorphic and inferior-function of the shadow archetypes, as well as the abstract symbol sets that formulate the archetype of the Self."

Well, thank heavens for Wikipedia - it's all so much clearer now!

Not one for the newbies then?

I hope the reviews of it will be in plain English.

And someone fetch me a brandy and 10 minutes of Symphony in C, quick!