In difficult times when we need a laugh (or our spirits uplifting)...

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The weekly torment that is ballet conditioning class has produced an issue. That is, when invited to sit on a mat and do numerous, painful reptitions of using my haunches and piston-like motion of arms to to make progress up and down the mat, now exactly does one:

1 - prevent a wedgie forming halfway along the mat that forms an impassable obstacle?

2- prevent the matt from moving through a 180 degree arc?

Are we really saying one buttock is more developed than the other?

• 3 weeks later...

I found this from awhile ago.

* Moon Boots *

A Star Is Born !

She looks like Raggedy Ann but she dances like Anna Pavlova with touches of Slip Slide Sally.

Her ability to redefine the Galaxies has been compared to that of Aphrodite (the Greek goddess of Love and Beauty) and Tinker Bell.

Animal writes in the The Muppet Muse Paper —- “A Rainbow Collision of Beauty with The Epic Profoundness of Both(!) Kermit The Frog and Big Bird Combined!”

Clement Critic writes in “The Beau-Le-Soleil Gazette” (The BLSG—“The Blissful Blog”) —- “ Wow! Cosmic! Mind Boggling! Haven't Felt This Good Since My First Boogaloo Lesson!”

Five-Year-Old Twins Aimie and Ami say that she’s Awesome and Revelatory in her Penguin, yet Heavenly-like, renderings of the Kangaroo-ew-whop-ee-doo.

She’s also their best friend and they love her dearly.

Edited by Buddy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...