Northern Ballet (Leeds) CAT prelim auditions

6 minutes ago, BusyDancemum said:

DD is 11 year 7 at the moment and we are Hull so not sure if it would be doable. Thank you so much for your reply x

It might be worth calling them for a chat. I felt quite reassured after the open day that although they want 100% commitment, they also take ‘real life’ into account and also that they support with the academic school’s understanding of possible need to leave school early etc. 

41 minutes ago, HowMuch! said:

It might be worth calling them for a chat. I felt quite reassured after the open day that although they want 100% commitment, they also take ‘real life’ into account and also that they support with the academic school’s understanding of possible need to leave school early etc. 

I will do thank you for your reply 😊 

Is anyone’s else’s DC doing both the associate and CAT finals on Sunday? Or anyone with past experience of doing both?

I’m feeling quite apprehensive about it and how DD will manage such a long day. And what to do in the break that won’t add to her tiredness - either through walking about town or through sitting and waiting, both of which can be draining!

I’m pretty sure she’ll be so excited that the tiredness won’t hit her until we get home though! But any tips would be greatly appreciated! 

On 11/03/2020 at 12:43, HowMuch! said:

And what to do in the break that won’t add to her tiredness - either through walking about town or through sitting and waiting, both of which can be draining!

The Corn Exchange is a short walk away and good for distractions - music sometimes, coffee, tiny quirky shops... 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...