ELMHURST FINALS

charlie4dancin

LB firstly well done on all your auditions ,may I ask which schools you are deciding between. My philosophy is that the right school at the right time in your life turns up and it;s an exiting journey you never know where it will lead . good luck in your decision

Thank you! And I have offers from: Rambert, Tring and Scottish ballet (royal conservatoire of Scotland).

Loving the idea of the classical ballet from Scottish, I love the teachers and facilities at Tring, and the reputation at Rambert is really outstanding.

I think it's still too fresh to be able to make a decision - I keep going different ways!

LB x

• Like 4

Thank you! And I have offers from: Rambert, Tring and Scottish ballet (royal conservatoire of Scotland).

Loving the idea of the classical ballet from Scottish, I love the teachers and facilities at Tring, and the reputation at Rambert is really outstanding.

I think it's still too fresh to be able to make a decision - I keep going different ways!

LB x

How fabulous to have that choice... Well done and wishing you luck with your decision I am sure you will be fab where ever you go... :)

• Like 1

Lildancer, I am so sorry to hear it hasn't worked out for Elmhurst. We are still nursing our bruises from the year 7 no. I think it takes a while to sort out these rejections in your head and move forward, but you have to and it gets easier!

LB congratulations, and as a Scot I have to recommend Scottish Ballet as Glasgow is a great place to train! Let us know what you decide. Xx

• Like 2