Sign in to follow this  
Jan McNulty

Alina Cojocaru at Sadler's Wells

Hmm, looking at those prices, I'm not sure whether they actually are discounted - at least, the first night doesn't look that way.

On 18/02/2020 at 00:12, alison said:

Hmm, looking at those prices, I'm not sure whether they actually are discounted - at least, the first night doesn't look that way.

TodayTix now has a 24 hour offer with reductions of up to 62% on all price bands across the run. Tickets from £15 

21 minutes ago, prs59 said:

TodayTix now has a 24 hour offer with reductions of up to 62% on all price bands across the run. Tickets from £15 

Looks to me that the discounted seats are at the very rear of the stalls/circle. The £85 seats are still £85 for example. The matinee performances are virtually empty.

22 minutes ago, SPD444 said:

Looks to me that the discounted seats are at the very rear of the stalls/circle. The £85 seats are still £85 for example. The matinee performances are virtually empty.

Are you looking at the TodayTix App?

I can’t go but thought I’d pass the offer on. Just sample checked and for Thursday there are Stalls row D for £35 instead of £87 and Second Circle row H for £15 instead of £31.

Edited by prs59
Perhaps an Admin can change the title of this thread to ‘Offers’

Thank you for posting these offers, I just booked but I used the Lastminute offer as I could pick my own seat it was only £5 more but worth it as I got a front row 2nd circle seat!  Looking forward to see M&A.