Central finals 2020

Happymum

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, about the waiting list.
My DD had an offer from the reserve list the other day. 
She has now handed her offer back as she decided on a different school.

She suddenly had two offers from reserve lists to consider. 

Got an ‘out of the office’ reply from Central when handing back the offer saying they will be back Tuesday. So anyone at the reserve list can know when you can expect any emails. 
Good Luck!

Thank you Anno, my DD on waiting list for 2 schools too! Hope we get the good news that you have, congratulations to your DD. As we are also on another waiting list, if you don’t mind me asking which other school has offered from waiting list? Just trying to assess if any offers may come our way... thank you and congratulations x

Waiting on 2 other places, one of which reserve list. If no luck from those, then academic sixth form near home and DD will carry on with her ballet training and apply again next year, trying to mirror up the A levels to fit all 3 scenarios, difficult when on reserve list and she has her heart set on that school, such a shame we can’t do full fees, I’m not too positive a funding place will arise at this late stage, we shall see.....  lots of luck to everyone still waiting on reserve lists, wherever they may be!

• 2 weeks later...

For anybody on reserve list waiting:

Just to say that after a lot of deliberation, my DD has recently handed back her Central offer and decided on another school. Hope this is good news for somebody else.🤞😊

My DD also handed back her offer last week so hopefully someone else still waiting will hear from Central soon. It looks like everything is taking much longer this year, which is understandable. Good luck to those still waiting