10 hours ago, Stevie said:

I just hope that it will be safe to go to Manchester to see Raymonda in October, but have my doubts. I went to the railway station in my dust mask yesterday, just to have a distant look at how procedures are going. Looked promising from the platform, but its a long time to wear a dust mask on the train. I don't know of another British company that has this complete production in their locker. Even the Entr'acte is brilliant.

Stevie. Given Tamara Rojo is on record as saying that it will take her company 12 weeks to return to full fitness and, as Raymonda is a new production which would involve months of preparation, it seems likely that it will be postponed until 2021. 

I had been looking forward to it too.

Edited by capybara
  • Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 23:49, Bruce Wall said:

Stevie, just an alert ... I don't know if you read the notice I posted on BcoF yesterday - but the Mayflower, Southampton has announced that it will be closed at least through 10th December.  That's one element of the proposed tour down .... at least at this juncture.  Perhaps the others will survive ... Time will tell.  

Oh well, that suits me best, I didn't want to miss it. but was concerned about going.

Edited by Stevie
typo

• 5 weeks later...
On 20/06/2020 at 09:59, capybara said:

Stevie. Given Tamara Rojo is on record as saying that it will take her company 12 weeks to return to full fitness and, as Raymonda is a new production which would involve months of preparation, it seems likely that it will be postponed until 2021. 

I had been looking forward to it too.

Friends of ENB have been sent an update with a link to a video in which Tamara Rojo says that Raymonda will now be delayed until the 21/22 season.