RB Ballet Studio Live rehearsals, 24th Jan 12.15 and 1.35, £8 each

I'm not sure whether I shall be able to make these two rehearsals tomorrow, so thought I'd see if anyone else would like the tickets.

For those of you who don't know, these are ballet rehearsals of current and forthcoming rep which are conducted on a temporary floor in the Paul Hamlyn Hall, with seating around, and each last probably 40-45 minutes.  There's no guarantee of what will be rehearsed, although in the past my experience has been that it tends to be pas de deux and solos, or other pieces involving a small number of dancers.  Repetiteurs so far in the ones I've been to have included Darcey Bussell, Carlos Acosta and Edward Watson!

The seats are up the stairs in the Hamlyn balcony, where you sit at one of the tables and probably have to look through or over a pane of glass, but at least there should be no heads in the way, as can happen in the rows of seats downstairs!  The seat numbers are in the high D's, which suggests that you're likely to be facing the dancers rather than watching from the back.  £8 each.

Please PM me if you're interested in either.  They're e-tickets, so I can send them across easily.