Royal Ballet School Auditions 2020

Balletmumlife

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Sorry for all the no emails received today. 

Im new to all of this. My DS has only being doing ballet for under 2 years and made it to finals at white lodge. Sadly he got the no today for year 8 and is absolutely heartbroken. He’s going to work even harder and apply again next year. Well done to anyone who has got a yes and to the rest keep dancing 💃 

• Like 2

To all those with a no, it just might not be as bad as it seems. Our GDD made it to three or four Royal finals, but just couldn't get over the line so to speak. I'm sure if she had got a place, then she probably would have been assessed out due to injury at some point. The upper school she did decide on, have been absolutely wonderful regarding the injury, and arranged everything necessary, for her to hopefully make a full recovery, after two quite long bouts of surgery. So although it seemed devastating at the time, sometimes in life one door closes and another one opens.

• Like 7

Completely forgot about this one! SWL Advanced Assoc London.... not even sure I know what this actually is? Weekly Saturday lesson? So used to just ticking those boxes! Won’t raise Royal  hopes though as places never came up from SWL for SA’s & summer schools the last couple of years....still, nice to get a ‘maybe’ at least! 

Congrats to the yes’s & rest of our DC’s can try, try & try again! 

Let’s hope good news shared here helps raise all our spirits will looking to a brighter future! xx

Edited by Peanut68
Typo
  • Like 2