Ballet in Havana February 2020 - advice please

Hope someone can help me.... We're going to Cuba with a free days in Havana in mid-February. Feel like it's like a dose of ballet whole I'm there. Any advice gratefully received. My Spanish isn't up to much 😉

I’m sure my mum who’s on this forum also will remember better but I believe we booked (nine years ago) through our hotel and we don’t speak a lot of Spanish. You could only buy in person, I believe at the theatre is an option also. The theatre is a gorgeous building, fairly central if I remember. We got front row seats for The Nutcracker, and (like a lot of things in Cuba) tourists had to buy separate tickets from locals.

When I went, I booked in person at the theatre on the day at the Alicia Alsonso theatre (this was for contemporary dance company rather than ballet). My Spanish is very poor, GCSE-nearly-20-years-ago standard (and be aware that in Cuba people will often speak as much English as you speak Spanish, it isn't like being in Amsterdam!) but I managed to successfully buy a ticket for that night's performance as well as for an English tour. The ticket was around £30 and was near the front of the stalls- a very good seat. 

• Like 2